A Higher Standard for Court Reporters
Court reporters play huge role in the outcome of cases worldwide. Attorneys need the most accurate transcript possible in order to have a solid case behind them. When booking a court reporting professionals, attorneys and paralegals should schedule a professional whose skills fall under the same standards of efficiency and accuracy as Beovich, Walter & Friend. These key standards of reporting can truly make a case:
Certified Court Reporters
In the United States, all court reporters are certified by the National Court Reporters Association (NCRA). Through the NCRA, reporters can garner a number of certifications– from Registered Professional Reporting Certification to Certified Realtime Reporting Certification. A certification with the NCRA allows court reporters to practice in their state of choice. Certified professionals will:
- Have an RPR certification, be able to type 200 words per minute.
- Be skilled in proofreading, editing, and research.
- Be confident and accurate in your work, while also being respectful and easy to work with.
- Represent themselves professionally with appropriate dress.
Accurate transcripts make all the difference in a case. These notes serve as analytical tools for attorneys, as well as judges, when making final decisions with how to proceed. These transcripts should:
- Meet the transcript format set by their state.
- Be delivered on time.
- Should be as concise and accurate as possible.
- Court professionals should be open about scheduling policies and make prompt deliveries to stay on schedule.
Offer Complete Litigation Support
It doesn’t cut it to simply be a court reporting firm anymore. It has become the standard for court reporting firms to offer a full range of litigation services, as it allows clients to book any number of services from the professionals they trust. These firms should:
- Offer multi-media presentations, legal video services, interpreting services, and short-notice availability.
- Provide deposition and conference suites.
- Have on-site technicians to make sure all systems in use are properly synced.
- Provide a client login and allow 24/7 access to the client’s data and records.
- Use CAT programs to transfer transcripts to the litigation team in the proper format.
Book with Beovich, Walter, & Friend to have all these necessary attributes confirmed.
A Plethora Of Litigation Services At Your Fingertips!
With 24 hour scheduling 7 days a week, we provide the litigation support you need anytime, anywhere!
Our luxurious and convenient conference rooms equipped with video conferencing technology, perfect for your next deposition!
Our website provides document repository services that enable easy access to case material 24/7 from anywhere in the world!
We provide itemized invoices and transparent billing for all our clients so they know what each service costs!